Welcome to ResetWars.com presented by Restore America Marketing Company, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, hereinafter the “Company”. The Company has adopted practices to safeguard your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of any or all of the Company’s websites (“Sites”), and online services, such as online tools, videos, web-based programs, web-based seminars, and web-based educational programs (“Services”), and communications, including, but not limited to, online communications, newsletters, and advertisements.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor's or Account Owners’ provided details will be stored.
What personally identifiable information does the Company collect?
The primary purpose of collecting information from you is to provide you with an effective and personalized experience. We collect information about you we consider needed to accomplish this purpose. We may also collect information to help us recognize your devices and understand how you use our Sites and Services so that we can improve your experience to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about products and/or services that are likely to be of more interest to you. Such targeted or interest-based advertising may include cross-device site advertising (i.e. tracking a user across devices). If you do not explicitly opt out of targeted or interest-based advertising (provided below), you consent to any and all such advertising.
The Company collects information in several ways. Some information is collected when you sign up/register. This includes such information including, but not limited to, your name, company name, if applicable, mailing address, phone number, email address, User Name, password and credit card information. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional.
We may also collect personal information when you report an issue, either through the Sites’ email, direct mail or by phone. We may also ask for personal information at other times, such as, but not limited to, if or when you make payments to the Company. If you contact the Company, we may keep a record of that communication.
Information collected and its use:
• Registration Data. When you subscribe to this website and/or other e-mail and text communications, we ask for information such as your legal name, phone number and email address.
• Purchase Information. When you register to use our Sites & Services, via purchase, we ask for information such as your legal name, company name (if applicable), email address, billing address and credit card information. This information will be used to administer your account, for billing, verification and authentication purposes and to contact you in relation to the same.
• Content You Make Available. If you have the ability to upload content to the Company via the Sites & Services, such as a photo and description or results or testimonials, or such information you enter is captured by the Sites & Services, you give express consent for the Company to use all content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Marketing Communications. If you sign up to use our Sites & Services or opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our Products and Services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication.
• Statistics. We may also collect statistics about use of our Sites & Services which we use for analytics such as predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not contain personally identifiable information will be maintained by us and such statistics may be made available to other members or third parties in aggregate non-personalized form only.
• Cookies: Cookies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on the Sites & Services. A cookie is a feature of your web browser consisting of a text file placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Cookies may be used to track your return visits to the website. Your personal data, including, but not limited to your visitor IP address, may be collected from you using tracking technologies such as third-party cookies and non-cookie technologies when visiting the Company’s Sites or using the Company’s Services. Cookies help us compile aggregate statistics about usage of these Sites & Services, such as how many users visit the Sites, how long users spend viewing the Sites, and what pages are viewed most often. Cookies may also be used in order for the Company to serve targeted advertising to you. This information is used to improve the content of the Sites & Services. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Sites & Services.
• Third-Party Cookies. In addition to the tracking technologies we place, other companies may set their own cookies or similar tools when you visit our Sites and/or use our Services. This includes third party analytics services that may be engaged to help analyze how users use the Sites & Services, as well as third parties that deliver content or offers. We may receive reports based on these parties’ use of these tools on an individual or aggregate basis. We use the information we get from these reports only to improve our Sites & Services.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Sites. This information is recorded along with your registration information on our databases.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to ‘do not track’ signals/mechanisms that may allow consumers to opt out of tracking on our Sites & Services.
Who is collecting information?
How does The Company use my information?
The Company may use your information to provide you with a customized browsing experience and display personalized content. We also may use your personal information to process orders, such as sending your credit card, name and zip code to the credit card processor so your payment goes through correctly; resolve disputes; troubleshoot issues; respond to your questions; detect and protect against error, fraud, or other criminal activity; and enforce our Terms of Service. The Company also reserves the right to use your data, without linking it to you personally, for the purpose of determining accuracy of data used by our system to make our program run easier and more effectively. Additionally, we may use your information to contact you about products or Services we or affiliated companies may have to offer.
You may cancel your authorization to receive this marketing information at any time.
With whom does The Company share my information?
The Company will not sell any of your personally identifiable information.
The Company will not disclose your personally identifiable information except with our affiliated companies, unless we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as those described below:
• Company Employees and Contractors. Some of our employees and/or independent contractors are subject to non-disclosure agreements with us. These and other legal restrictions prohibit their use of the information you provide us for any purpose except to facilitate specific Company related operations, unless you explicitly agreed or gave prior permission to them for additional uses.
• Advertisers. If you complete a transaction with an advertiser linked to the Company, the information obtained during your visit to that advertiser, and the information you give, may be provided to the advertiser. Advertisers linked to the Sites have separate policy practices for which the Company has no responsibility or liability.
When you provide credit card or other payment information to pay for the Company subscriptions, your credit card and financial information is processed by a third-party subscription management provider. The Company does not store and does not have access to detailed credit card information.
Your e-mail address will not be sold, rented or leased to third-parties.
The Company will contact you if you complete a contact form on the Sites, if you sign up for a membership, or if you contact us directly by phone or email. We may also contact you regarding our products and Services by email. Only the Company, our affiliated companies, or independent contractors working on behalf of the Company, will contact you. The Company may communicate with you via phone including text message, email or direct mail. If you do not wish to receive such communications, contact us by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive or email us at Privacy@ResetWars.com.
Please be advised that if you complete a contact form on any of our Sites or Services or have requested information or communication you have expressly agreed to be contacted by the Company, including via by phone, regardless of whether you are listed on the National or State Do Not Call Registries.
What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot, therefore, warrant or ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Sites & Services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Your Rights and Options
If you have subscribed to one of our communications, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
You can decline to have personal data collected via third party tracking technologies by navigating to the settings feature in their browser and declining all third party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites, or, for mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertiser identifier via the privacy settings on your mobile device.
Some partners may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving your interest based advertising.
An opt-out link or third-party tool that opts users out of targeted or interest based advertising.
Available third-party opt-out tools include: the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the Network Advertising Initiative.
• The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
• The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the use of or inability to use the site or any materials, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or any materials, even if the Company or our authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the aggregate liability of the Company (whether in contract, warranty, tort, strict liability, or other theory), arising out of or relating to the site or any site-related materials or services, exceed $5.00.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. In such states, the Company’s liability is limited to the greatest extent such limitation is permitted by law.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Class Action Waiver
This Agreement does not allow class or collective arbitrations or actions, and any and all proceedings to resolve Claims will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, mass or representative action. You agree that each may bring claims against the Company, including our affiliate companies, only in an individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated, mass, or representative proceeding.
Invalidity and Waiver
Any questions regarding this statement should be directed to following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
The Company reserves the right to transfer any and all information we collect from visitors, or we otherwise collect concerning or in connection with the Sites & Services to a third party in the event of a sale or other transfer of assets or of any portion of our business.
Information for Nevada Residents
We comply with the requirements of the Nevada Privacy law, which provides residents with choices regarding how we share information.
Nevada Covered Personal Information
("Nevada PI") includes personally identifiable information about a Nevada consumer collected online, such as an identifier that allows the specific individual to be contacted. Nevada PI also includes any other information about a Nevada consumer collected online that can be combined with an identifier to identify the specific individual.
The Nevada PI We Collect and Share
Your Rights under Nevada’s Privacy Law
You can ask us not to sell your Nevada PI by contacting us at Privacy@ResetWars.com. Once we receive and verify your request, we will not sell this information unless you later allow us to do so.
Information For California Residents
This section supplements the information contained in this Service Privacy Notice and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who are residents of the State of California, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations. This section is effective as of January 1, 2020, to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
Information We Collect and the Purposes for Which this Information is Used
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). This collection of information is listed in the sections “Information that is gathered from visitors,” “What personally identifiable information does the Company collect,” and “Information collected and its use” above.
For clarity, under CCPA personal information does not include:
• Publicly available information from government records;
• De-identified or aggregated consumer information; and
• Information excluded from the CCPA's scope such as:
o health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and
o personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Right to Know and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you;
• The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (otherwise known as a data portability request); and
• Two separate lists where we have sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose:
o Sales: identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
o Disclosures for a business purpose: identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collect from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our services providers to delete, to the extent possible) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relations with you or otherwise perform our contract with you;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with a legal obligation; and
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Right to Know, Data Portability and Right to Deletion
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit verifiable consumer request to us.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable request for access of data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot: (i) verify your identity or authority to make the request; and (ii) confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will deliver our written response to you electronically unless you indicate delivery to be by mail.
Any disclosures we provide to you will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot complete a request, if applicable. Please note that personal information deleted during this period as set out in herein will not be provided.
The format of our responses to you concerning personal information collected, disclosed or sold will be provided in a readily useable format that should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services;
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
• However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by CCPA that can result in different prices, rates or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.